...The story of a girl in London, England


4.26.2010

Cross Your Fingers!

One more day.

Tomorrow morning, at 10:15am, I will be sitting comfortably (we hope) in a Delta Airplane, ready to fly across the Atlantic Ocean. In about 24 hours I will be on my way to London, England. And the reality of that statement still isn't setting in. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing house. London doesn't REALLY exist. And just before the plane is scheduled t0 leave, everyone will start laughing and say, "now wasn't that a funny joke?"... and we'll all go home.

I am seriously starting to get nervous. My stomach keeps tying itself in knots, and then untying itself, and then knotting up again. I have so much to do in the next 24 hours... I haven't even begun to pack. So many people to call. So many things to get done!! What if that blasted Icelandic volcano decides to erupt again? What if I lose my passport and they won't let me in?? What if I forget something? What if they don't believe I'm really 18?? (Lets face it, a girl at Timpview asked if I was new to the school last week when I was visiting Paul)... What if it's all just a cruel practical joke? What if ...

Well, I guess tomorrow I'm going to find out if London actually exists. Cross your fingers. I'm crossing mine.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck Shamaisy!! The girls will miss. Don't forget your Sponge Bob lip Gloss. The girls are concerned you won't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers are crossed. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete